Returns policy for Surrey group of South East Christian Singles
Surrey Christian singles is a non-profit making social group run by volunteers who give their time freely to run events.
There is no joining fee, and if some events such as dances or BBQs make a profit, this is used for the running costs of the club or is given to charities - see charities page of the web-site. Our main costs are web site hosting and domain name renewal, that in 2016 were about £80 per annum.
In view of the above, the club cannot afford to finance the return of tickets once bought where the club is involved in outlay of funds. Please see our returns policy below.
TICKET REFUNDS POLICY FOR EVENTS
· There will be no refund of ticket cost where an event incurs a hiring fee, i.e. hall hire, band hire. You may sell your ticket on to someone else but the Committee will not be responsible for undertaking this task on your behalf
· There will be no refund when tickets for events such as theatre trips have been purchased and for when non-refundable deposits on meals have been paid
· There will be no refund of ticket cost with less than ONE week’s cancellation notice for events that do not incur a hiring fee
· The committee will consider a refund in extenuating circumstances, e.g. family bereavement, personal injury but only for those events not incurring a hire fee.
· Additionally, where applicable, Pay Pal costs will be deducted prior to any refund being given.